Protec’s IPAC cases were designed to meet the needs of professional musicians needing compact lightweight protection with a customizable fit. High quality and loaded with features, IPAC trombone cases accommodate most trombone makes and models.
Instrument Fit Information:
- Fits most F- attachment tenor trombone makes and models.
- Accommodates bells up to 10.5" (26.67cm).
- Fits even the largest of valves including Thayer valves.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap.
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. tag.
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP).
- Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame.
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching.
- Large front-side zippered pocket.
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories.
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering.
- Custom strong metal hardware.
- Long lasting custom molded zippers.
- Durable molded rubber feet.
- Soft padded nylex lining stitched through the wood frame.
- Adjustable tenon brace.
- 3 modular lid blocks for a customized fit (5 x 2.5 x 1").
- 2 modular body section blocks for a customized fit (7 x 2.5 x 2.5"; 5 x 2.5 x 2.5").
- Modular bell flair block with secure strap.
- Modular padded slide wall with secure strap and cleaning rod storage sleeve.
- Large accessory storage zippered compartment.
- Double padded mouthpiece pouch with zippered pocket and belt loops.
- Instrument secure strap provides stability.
Weight & Measurements:
- External Dimensions: 34 x 13 x 12"
- Interior Dimensions: See image below
- Weight: 8.40 lbs.
Adjustable interior to ensure a good fit. Slide compartment barely long enough for a Bach 36 slide (which is longer than a most other slides).