A very well balanced line of large bore tenor trombone mouthpieces, coupled with our Classic rim design, and mounted on a generous blank. The large bore tenor trombone models include:
- 3: Our largest cup in our large bore line. Very open and free blowing with darkened tone color.
- 4: Very open and free-blowing. Great for orchestral 2nd part playing.
- 4.5: Same cup depth and contour as 4 but with slightly smaller rim diameter.
- 5: A piece which offers excellent core production and balance across all registers.
- 5.5: Same cup depth and contour as 5 with a slightly smaller rim diameter.
- 6: Provides concise, resonant, and dense tone, with the ideal amount of focus and response.