The ultimate in cornet protection and functionality, Protec's cornet PRO PAC case features a strong and lightweight wood frame, thickly padded interior with soft velvoa lining, double mouthpiece section, large gusseted storage pocket, and is backpackable utilizing the optional backpack strap.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. tag
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Vertical slot-load instrument protection
- Soft padded velvoa lining
- Padded removable block to accommodate different cornet lengths
- Two mouthpiece slots
- External Dimensions: 18 x 9.5 x 7"
- Interior Horn Section Dimensions: 16.5 x 4 x 7.5"
- Pocket Storage Dimensions: 14 x 5.25 x 1.25"
I do wish there was room for a mute somehow, within the same dimensions.