The Ultimate Workstation!
Store your straight mute and stop mute in one place while also having easy access during performances and rehearsals! Featuring additional storage pockets and an inconspicuous blackout design, this bag is an essential addition to any French Horn player's gear.
Responsibly made: All materials tested to be free of lead, DEHP, PAHS8, DBP, and BBP.
- Weather-resistant exterior: Made of extremely durable 1680 ballistic nylon.
- Storage pockets: Large gusseted front and side pockets offer plenty of storage space for small accessories such as a metronome, tuner, mouthpiece pouch, valve oil, slide grease, and pencils. Built-in organizer features 2 pencil holder sleeves and 2 zippered pockets.
- Topside handle: convenient handle to grab on-the-go.
- Shoulder strap: Features a large adjustable shoulder pad and strong lightweight clips.
- Long-lasting zippers: Strong high-quality custom molded zippers.
- Chair strap: Backside adjustable chair strap keeps the mute bag upright and securely fastened to the leg of your chair.
- Built-in mute holder: Allows quick access during a performance or rehearsal and fits most make and model mutes. One side fits and straight mute, the other side has a velvet-lined stop mute holder. Firm structure and zippered support offers excellent stability, lined with soft non-abrasive padded nylex. These sections are large enough to fit other items when not used for mutes, such as water bottles, slide grease, pencils, and other items you may want to grab quickly while you are counting bars of rest!
- Soft lining: Interior is lined with durable and non-abrasive, breathable nylex with reinforced stitching throughout the bag.
- Modular wall and protective padding: Padded adjustable wall with long-lasting hook & loop ends allow easy customization. Entire bag is generously padded for excellent protection.