Protec's IPAC cases feature modular walls, fit blocks, and mouthpiece pouches that can be endlessly reconfigured to accommodate your ideal mix of instruments and accessories in one portable and protective unit. Features a weather resistant nylon exterior, roomy exterior pocket with organizer, and padded shoulder strap.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. tag
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Compatible with optional 2-section telescoping trolley (model #T1)
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Front side D-ring to clip on a Protec mute bag
- Convenient subway handle
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Soft padded nylex lining
- Modular blocks, walls, and (4) mouthpiece pouches for a customized fit
- External Dimensions: 22 x 18.5 x 10"
- Front Pocket Interior Dimensions: 16.25 x 14.5 x 1.75"
- Weight: 12.28 lbs
IP301Q With Wheels
Protec's IPAC cases feature modular walls and fit blocks that can be endlessly reconfigured to accommodate your ideal mix of instruments and accessories in one portable and protective unit. Features a water resistant nylon exterior, roomy exterior pocket with organizer, in-line skate wheels, telescoping handle, and padded shoulder strap.
This is a great quad pack with lots of padding included to help set up almost any configuration you can think of. Sturdy outside for good protection as well.